QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR RENTING:
Before filling out an application, please review the list of criteria below. If you meet the criteria, please submit your application and we will be happy to review it. We review each application, check references, and verify income.
1. A completed and signed application from all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must be submitted. Please complete all of the application. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
2. A $20.00 screening fee in cash, check, or money order will be requested if deemed to be a qualified applicant. This is for the purpose of running credit checks, eviction reports, and background checks.
3. You must provide a photo I.D. if selected as a renter. We require a photo I.D., Driver’s license, or State Issued ID card and Social Security card. Military cards are not accepted.
4. You must have no records of eviction.
5. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
6. Employment history and sufficient Income: We require a minimum of 2.5 times the amount of your monthly rent per renter(s). Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contract, or tax records. All other income, including self employment must be verified through tax records.
7. Rental History: This must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least one previous landlord, your application may be declined or we may request a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria and make 3 times the amount of rent.
8. You will be denied if you have a conviction for any type of crime that would be considered a threat to the property or a liability to the other residents.
9. Security deposits are approximately 1.5 times the monthly rent.
10. Please note that all of our properties are SMOKE FREE. If you rent a house, you must smoke outdoors. If you rent an apartment or condo, there is no smoking on the property.
11. Co-applicants (if offered a unit) must be aware that co-tenants are equally responsible for all terms of the lease agreement.
This is strictly enforced.
Disiere & Associates, 350 E Street Suite 510, Eureka, California 95501
(707) 444-3007, FAX (707) 205-2015 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Doc: Click Here.
How to submit your rental application:
Scan & email to: email@example.com
Fax to: (707) 205-2015
Bring or mail to our office: 350 E Street #510, Eureka CA 95501