There are several important things to review before putting your home on the market.
- Make sure the home is not overgrown, lawns and bushes will cause your home to stand out- not in a good way.
- Make sure your home is clean, even if you need to hire a cleaning service.
- A sunny room makes your house feel larger, make sure it is uncluttered and organized.
- Replace and update, old wallpaper, light fixtures, broker features such as ceiling fans
- Make your home as energy efficient as possible
- Making these changes will add dollar signs to the value of your home.